Xanadu

Xanadu
In Xanadu did Kublah Khan a stately pleasure dome decree

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Social Butterfly

The calendar for the week looks like this:

--Last Saturday - birthday party (I skipped the kink play party for which I was actually double booked)
--Tuesday - M/s summer cookout
--Wednesday - subby gives electrical service
--Thursday/ today - M/s munch
--Friday/ tomorrow - whips play party
--Saturday - FemDom pool party, possibly with a subby date

This may be the high water mark for a while, it is summer after all.  What's striking to Me right now is how easy it feels to be this social, I was never this social in vanilla social life. And I have noticed in the last three years that I'm distinctly more chatty and extroverted amongst My kinky tribe than I ever was in vanilla contexts.  It takes a lot of energy and attention to keep the big anti kink/ sex filters in place.  When I can just say what comes to mind, I'm much more engaged and much funnier.  I'm also quicker to laugh and be entertained when I feel all of Me is present.

Master Patrick Mulcahey says that if M/s isn't the easiest way you can think of to be in relationship with someone else, you should consider looking for a different way. These days, being completely My kinky Dominant Self is definitely the easiest way. I remember when socializing felt like really hard work so I didn't socialize much. Now I realize the hard work was pretending.

These aren't benefits I foresaw when I decided to come out into the public kink scene, but they have turned out to be among the most important.

Huh, a few dots just connected in My head right there

Being kinky allows Me to *be more of Me*.  Back when I first came out into the community, I didn't know I needed to be more of Me. ethan taught Me that. It's a story I will get around to, eventually.  If john thought the first posting about ethan was a little creepy, he's in for a treat with that  one.

No comments:

Post a Comment