Xanadu

Xanadu
In Xanadu did Kublah Khan a stately pleasure dome decree

Thursday, August 4, 2016

I Enjoy Being a Girl

Pussy smells so good today

I've been getting off 1-3x daily since last Thursday when the FedX man showed up on My doorstep with a delivery. It turned out to be a very Pleasant Surprise from boy t.  The boy had noticed on his recent visit that I seemed to want a hitachi magic wand and he heard Me say that I like very low frequency vibrations.

I often task My boys to provide a Pleasant Surprise or two. This is something I have learned in the last year or so that I really enjoy. Being Dominant means I generally know everything going on that concerns Me, and this tends to minimize opportunities for Me to be pleasantly surprised. Which is a shame because I *love* pleasant surprises.  So I started commanding them.  They consistently do a great job, sometimes making Me laugh (bacon soda, anyone?), often giving Me physical pleasure in the form of tastes and beauty and this time, orgasm.

boy t has been with Me long enough that he understands the importance of service through Pleasant Surprises, and he has apparently gotten comfortable with what, in the beginning, had felt to him like too much unilateral decision making.

So he sent Me a hitachi magic wand with an extra, external rheostat controller module, and I reeeeeeeeaallly like it.  I'm not getting off with it every time (I've been warned they can be addictive so am exercising due care), but I'm using it to manage My low-grade back/ neck injury, and yes, it has contributed to several big O's too.  The boy is thrilled to have pleased Me so successfully, and I have made sure to let him know how much pleasure he is giving Me despite the distance.  I even rewarded him last night with a phone call and commanded him to have a cum for Me, for the first time in three weeks, in real time, using his own hitachi at My command.

As many Women know, once you get to a certain level, the whole system kind of wakes up and becomes alert, expectant for further erotic stimulus. Watching a few orgasm themed TED talks in bed with the vibe helped too. And of course, it's simply progesterone surge time at My house, which is always fun.

So here I sit at work, having a quiet August work day, and I can feel that Pussy is plump, still warm and sweet and a bit juicy from this morning's cum. I close My office door half way and sit with legs widely spread, and do a light cupping, patting G motion over My clothed mons.  It feels nice and cooling and the pussy fragrance wafts readily.  It's such a shame not to have a fat, skilled cock to ride right now.  I'm 47 and I know the day is coming when these peaks of horniness will no longer happen every 4 weeks. I'm going to miss them, and I hate not taking full advantage of each peak still available to Me.  I wish I worked in the mythical FemDom office park that j and I like to fantasize about... So many Other Duties As Assigned.

I happen to know that some magic wand accessories are on their way and should arrive tomorrow.  I don't know for certain but I imagine there will be a G spot attachment and I'm dying of curiosity to try it. It's been a long time since I had a successful G spot toy, and I'm far more sexual now than I was back then.  How wonderful would it be if the hitachi G spotter could make Me really cum and squirt good at the same time? Two very different sensations but closely interrelated processes that I have wanted for a while now to make happen at the same time.  The play date with A last week got closer than any one has to date. I'd rather there be a nice chubby bio-cock in Me, and a nice sexy smelling male attached to it, but I still look forward to seeing what the hitachi can do.

Until then, I'll just spread My legs again on the desk chair, rock them back and forth a bit, and enjoy the warm puffs of pussy waft as they rise up.  And it's not just Pussy. My underarms smell great too, I want them licked. All of Me is in that place where I feel like a perfectly ripe peach, that wants to be pulled from the tree and consumed in that delightfully messy juice-running-down-your-cheeks-and-chin-and-arms sweet way. Plucked and slurped and replete.

Yesssssssss...

Like the song says: I Enjoy Being A Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment