Xanadu

Xanadu
In Xanadu did Kublah Khan a stately pleasure dome decree

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Perseids Pool Party

This post was supposed to precede Epic Tomato Fail.  But a not so epic, very human fail resulted in it staying in draft long after I thought I had posted it.  Oops. This post describes the events of My most recent weekend.

--------

The electrician boy c continues to be a pleasant surprise.  he grilled out dinner for Me on Saturday night and then we popped over to the ClubFem party for 90 minutes after dark, floating in the salt water pool naked during the Perseids meteor shower. I saw a handful of meteors so tiny I wasn't quite sure they were there. Conditions were not great, with the city light glow, back yard lights, humidity, and bright moon.  Then just as we were about to get out of the pool near midnight I saw a nice, big, long one streak along the edge of a cloud. So magical.  It reminded Me fondly of My first summer in this area over 20 years ago.

The boy had not thought to bring a towel to the pool party so he dried Me off while he dripped, wrapped e Me up, and then I had him use My damp towel for himself. Thanks to his apartment's restrictive parking, I was unable to park there after 10pm without a guest permit we couldn't procure on the fly. So I invited him to My place for the evening, driving home wearing only My pool wrap, and we had a nice cuddle starting at about 1:30am.

boy c is in training for a half marathon, God bless him, so he intended to get up for a training run at 5am. When the alarm went off, he was tempted to skip it but I insisted he go... and not only so I could have the whole bed to Myself for a while. I believe it's not in My longer term interest to let him deviate from his training plan when he is with Me; it can tend to create cognitive dissonance about spending time together and I don't want that.  Also as Master, it's My job to support My boys in their life goals and that means keeping him on plan.

he returned a total blast furnace, showered, crawled back in and we had another nice naked cuddlenap in the sun for a few hours until starting the day mid morning.  he likes My curvy body and soft skin and says so often; I like his fuzzy tush and strong bod, and I can tell he enjoys being treated like a bit of a toy, so that's nicely matched.

We did the little dance people do, letting things unfold throughout the day, progressively foregoing our intended individual plans so we could remain together. In the end, we went to Starbucks for coffee and breakfast: the gas station where he pumped up My tires; and the farmers market where he carried the bags. Then he watered the vegetable garden; sprayed for the lawn insects that are munching on My feet; and attached an extension to the HVAC condensate line to get the dripping water away from the foundation. I made lunch; had him assemble the new weed whacker and do a bunch of other smaller tasks along the way. I taught him to kneel after each task is finished and inquire how I would like him to serve Me next.  I asked if he liked that - he did. I asked how it made him feel to kneel - he said pleasantly submissive. Excellent.  I think he really is a sweet boy and I suspect he has only scratched the surface.

Then I rewarded him with giving Me a naked massage on the massage table, where he proved to be surprisingly adept. It was a wonderful and long, deeply relaxing massage session that seemed to go on all afternoon, as we talked and got to know each other more. And he knocked it out of the park when I learned he has already studied the book I always recommend to boys about oral sex, She Comes First.  Thank you Men's Health magazine for publishing a list of must read books, that he actually read.  I know he has been in a romantic dry spell so I made a point of commending him for working on his skills, preparing for the day when he would be able to use them... For making himself ready to be with Me today so successfully. I wanted him to know those were good choices and had paid off and I appreciated them.

I had him lick My bottom several times and then introduced him to G spotting, with instructions to read up more and find videos online to advance his techniques. You could almost hear the cherries popping.

After the massage, I was feeling a bit greasy from the oil, so I had him wash Me down a bit on the table. It was warm enough in the house that we were both entirely comfortable and I rewarded him with a head scrub. We seem to be nicely embarked on a service oriented and sensual play dynamic. The boy says he is not in any way masochistic, so that's the next thing to explore incrementally. I think anyone who can run a half marathon probably has some pain processing capacities, but won't know until I prove it out. he did get his bottom smacked a few times when I commanded him to cum, and he later offered that it surprised him but he liked it. So that's an important little step in the right direction.

I can tell he is completely confused by the idea of tease and denial, and the thought of chastity, and not sure he wants to sign up for a dynamic in which he might not necessarily get to cum on a date, but we have talked it over, and he understands that it comes down to letting Me decide what I want and when I want it without any pressure, so that's ok for now.  We have made great strides in the first week, seem well matched in many areas, and he is promising boy. I have the impression he has have not felt seen and appreciated for the qualities I value, and it's perhaps a bit of a novelty to be receiving such positive feedback. Our schedules don't align well and he's far enough away that popping over isn't exactly easy, but those challenges are within manageable tolerances.

For now, he is ready, willing, and able, and we parted with smiles on our faces to prepare for another scorching week.

No comments:

Post a Comment