Xanadu

Xanadu
In Xanadu did Kublah Khan a stately pleasure dome decree

Friday, July 1, 2016

Camp: Taking It

It was a wonderful summer kinky camp and though I've written a lengthy draft of posts already, they need to rest and then they need to be transformed into something for the world's eyes, rather than My own. So nothing posted right after camp, days passed, and drop hit. What goes up must irrefutably come down.

When I returned to work Wednesday, the boss said, "Welcome back. Strap In. It's going to be a bumpy re-entry." And the man was not wrong. What he didn't know was My body was present but My brain completely stewed with lovey, sexy, attachmenty oxytocin and friends, and it was complete mush in that very specific, intense event-drop way. I was there and cared not for anything that needed done. The first day, I glided though unconcerned and happy. The second day I felt pressured enough to force Myself to focus on the looming deadline. And by today I was intensely irritable and fantasizing about quitting on the spot, singing Myself a low ostinato of, "it's just drop, hang on, it's just drop, hang on". The deadline met, at 5pm Friday I put another hour of PTO on the books, and tore out of there like the place was on fire.

Coming home I stopped at McDonalds, then sat in the car outside my house during a downpour, eating a soft serve cone. Once the salad was done, I headed to bed to soothe My jangling nerves, and found horniness asserting itself through the fog. As I cast My mind about for something hot to get My muddled body off, My mind went to none of the events in the draft blog. It went, unsurprisingly, to something involving j.

Dark had fallen, we and about 2 dozen others were sheltered by a large wedding-type tent. His Dominant had arranged for him to be pegged while other orgy-astic play went on in all directions. It wasn't My scene though I was there and energetically engaged, trying to strike that delicate balance of sharing space without being invasive. He was on a 4x6 wrestling/ exercise mat, naked in spirit, face down, legs clad in ass-less black leather chaps, spread, chunky boots on his feet. It's a very hot look on him that I just drink in. The top of his leather boy outfit had been removed. There was a magnificent young Indian woman covering him with her full body, an impressively long dildo in her strap on.  We've tried a number of times at events to get j well pegged but it has not been an overwhelming success. This was.  They struggled to penetrate him at first, but She was patient and would not be locked out. Soon enough his cries of genuine discomfort were cries of something else.

There in My mind's eye floats My adored boy, a worthy cock deep in his ass, nestled in the right spot, fucking him good, like he so needs to be fucked. Plus he remains in long term chastity, not allowed to ejaculate. He is not even touching the cock, in fact. He is alone on the mat. There is no talking to him. No loving coaching or sexy talk. He is pinned. His head is tossing a bit, his back arching as She rides him, his hands are pawing the air and mat, but finding nothing to cling to. He is coming in that tantric seizure way he sometimes does. He is coming over and over, beautifully out of control. He is a hole. He is being taken. Forced to endure whole-body orgasm without relief.

As the fucking hit stride, his Dominant asked Me to step away across the tent, so that he could be completely alone in that moment. I didn't really want to, but I respected their scene, understanding the goal is to give him experiences with many different people at camp... Who aren't Me, aren't Her.  It was hard for Me to withdraw, and hard to watch him reaching out and finding no one to cling to, not finding Me. I love that ecstatic place he goes to, I love being there with him. 

In My mind's eye now, as I stroke My hungry clit, I see him spread, used, helpless against the grinding cock inside him, coming against his will.  Taking it.

And it turns Me on. Powerfully. It punches all My buttons.

It gives Me the rip roaring-ist of orgasms, and I feel Myself gushing wet heat as I come the way I've needed to for days. As I drift into richly satisfied sleep, he's still floating before My eyes, pinned, flailing, crying out, pawing the air, coming helplessly, Her ass flexing as She drives short, fast strokes of the cock into his sweet spot. Forever.

Gratitude to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment