Xanadu

Xanadu
In Xanadu did Kublah Khan a stately pleasure dome decree

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Camp: Giving a Flying Fuck

After My beautiful fire fuck with  j, My boy t returned to the cabin at the time commanded.  I roused j, tucked in boy t, and holding hands, j and I carried bedding to the tent, where snuggling continued. he had dressed again, and we laid him down in the tent shirtless but still in the assless chaps and manly boots he wore to please Me on our fire fuck date.  What’s more, Chloe was the one who thought to ensure he dressed up, and I’m very touched by Her dressing Her boy for My enjoyment.  It’s one of those poly/kinky compersiony kinds of moments that is hard to explain. The sweet, velvety jock strap was cast aside and the chaps lowered, to a point where they began to function as mild bondage. I began to tease his denied cock as he so enjoys. 

Before the fire play we had waited nearly an hour for a table in the designated fire play area, and we spent that hour a few feet away on another table, with j giving Me a massage. It was the beginning really, of Me dropping out of My head and into My body into a state of deep relaxation, and it had everything to do with how wonderful the rest of the evening went.  On the massage table, I had taught him My body once more, as I do each time, reminded him of my particular sweet spots and how I like to be touched.  But this time it was slower, there was no hurry, no need to go elsewhere, there was in fact an inability to do anything else. We had the luxury of time in a way that is excruciatingly rare on a camp date.

Lying in the tent, casually denying him orgasm, he made use of the refreshed education about what My pussy likes best. We talked and laughed, listening to the birds and frogs and distant trains. I felt even more than usual how much I want to be with him in a tent somewhere deeply wild, somewhere to bring out the wild in us both, for us to fuck and sing along with the rest of the night creatures.

I was tingling and ready to capture the cock again. I was on top and nicely filled and moving toward what I wanted, bigger and more powerful than before.  And amazed, really, at the power of the fire play, at how easily orgasmic I still was, at how Good and Right it all felt.

he was well over 100 days into chastity with his generous Mistress, who stipulated only that he not be allowed to cum and must return to Her bed before She awoke. he is well trained to cry Stop at the very brink of orgasm, and I know this game of freeze tag well. The slightest breath, a word, a benign touch, is all it takes some times. And I will not be responsible for ending his long stretch of denial against orders.

As I rode him, I listened alertly for Stop, knowing it might come, but it did not appear. I felt the brink approach and shifted slightly to take Myself up and over. I could feel the orgasm within My reach, just two maybe three more strokes and then I was starting to be there, then the feeling of falling… and cumming… and flying???  Far, far away, I heard “OFF!” and then I landed, My belly pressing into his furry face, My hands suddenly on the tent floor where it meets the wall. I really had no idea what had happened. It took a little bit to apprehend that My stallion had bucked. In the intense urgency of near-fatal stimulation, he had seized My hips and pulled Me up and away, with such strength and ease I never even felt the buck.  I never felt the delicious cock pop out. And somewhere mid-air, My orgasm became some other kind of release, leaving only laughter and tenderness.

he apologized immediately for depriving Me of the cum I almost had.  And I teased him that now I could no longer send him home to Madame with a sterling, five star report on his behavior, he was down to 4.75.  We cuddled a good while longer, but My urge to fuck had dissipated in flight, and we were sleepy.  he had been sleepy, in fact, since midnight. his being awake so late is in itself a form of service to Me, and it was fully 2am before My compassion kicked in, I pulled up his sexy black leather ass-less chaps, and sent him home to Madame, both of us smiling.

I should really have gone to sleep after j left.  But I knew boy t would be asleep, or awake and turned on imagining what pleasures I was receiving.  The residual euphoria of fire date night was strong.  I remained up talking with a female /s friend I had convinced at last moment to come to camp. It was starting to get light, the frogs had quieted, and different birds were already singing, when I crawled into the cabin bed next to boy t at 5am, and I wasn’t even grumpy when he awoke Me per My standing order at 9:15am, to present My good morning iced mocha.  Such are the wonders of camp chemistry.

No comments:

Post a Comment