Xanadu

Xanadu
In Xanadu did Kublah Khan a stately pleasure dome decree

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Camp: More Pees, Please

I really have to pee. Do you have time?

j nods and like an interested pup, follows me into the cabin and onward to the bathroom, where I plan to have him kneel, sniff, and lick.  I have been nursing his delicious, carefully calibrated cocktails all afternoon, and they haven’t given Me a headache or made Me thirsty, just pleasantly horny and lightly, sustainably, relaxingly buzzed. It’s some form of black magic that he can do this, since alcohol seldom feels good to Me otherwise. I didn't know I liked cocktails until j started making them for Me, carefully calibrated to My tastes and My tolerance. Stepping toward the bathroom stall, I pause and wonder why in the world this should be enough, when there could be far more. 

I turn him around, take him back outside, inspired, and holding hands we cross the one-lane road to the designated spot, next to a small jungle gym. As I strip off My panties and skirt, he throws his naked self onto the verdant lawn rolling onto his back, the eagerest of dogs. I stand above him legs spread and tell him to open his eyes, look at Me for long moment as I sink into our connection again, in this new moment. Then as I allow My muscles to relax, the stream of My piss begins to fall heavily and hit his eager body, he closes them, arches slightly, sighs, relaxes, and smiles with a deep contentment that catches Me off guard. I encounter these spots sometimes, something he really enjoys but is too well trained to ask Me for, and when I find an Easter egg like this, it makes Me very happy.   

Feet planted on either side of his torso, his hands lightly on My calves, I start at his sternum, piss running across his chest into a pool then down the sides of his ribcage to the ground, and I rock forward, creating a strong flow that spreads and gushes down on both sides of his neck. Then I rock back and keeping feet in place, shift my weight into my hips.  All the way back, just to the point of losing balance, I direct the stream back down his sternum, down his belly, down to the cock, then up again across the belly, the chest, and again streaming around his neck to remind him once more of the collar he wore last night for Me, then back to where I began, the last of My warmth pooling over his heart.  He is beaming and positively melted into the ground. Surrendered.

Wow, he says, soft and far away, locking gaze with Me once more. You really did have to go.

Yes, dog. I did.

The rich droplets trickle off his body to sink into the grass around him. I am finished, and pause while he smiling, enjoys. Then down I come, reposition, and bring my shining, still dripping pussy to his waiting mouth. He slurps. Feasts. Worships. I become Divine. Nothing to do with orgasm or humiliation. It’s union. I feel the impulse to throw Myself down on him and rub naked along his full body length, take this to a whole other place.  I don't, but I'd like to think about that some more. Repositioning again, now on dry grass, I lean in and kiss him deeply, licking his lips, sharing his enjoyment of Me and My liquid sun. I could kiss like this a long time.  Eventually I bring him up, and standing look at his sweet, solid shape, droplets of My pale piss glistening and glinting on his entire body in the flat light of late afternoon. Stepping back, I am surprised to find the fur on the dog’s body has been parted, all the way down the mid line of his sternum.  It looks positively combed to create a broad gully from neck to cock, the line where we met and I flowed into him. 

It is a miracle I didn’t know could happen and I feel a new surge of powerful.  I want that line to stay there.  In My mind’s eye, it does. Twining fingers, we turn and walk back across the little road, as he silently honors Me by letting it all drip dry, unconcerned.

Time for another Chelsea sidecar.

No comments:

Post a Comment