Xanadu

Xanadu
In Xanadu did Kublah Khan a stately pleasure dome decree

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Fusion Fun

Aaaahhhh. Camp. Was there ever a more wonderful way to spend a week? Good friends, great fun, naked pool floating and splashing, super insightful classes that spoke directly to the things I am thinking and feeling about right now.  Love. Just love all over the place.

Here's a mostly comprehensive list of what made it great this time:
- boy t's beautiful service. he rented an SUV for his trip so he was able to do the driving for Me and we had plenty of room for All The Things. We shared good time together but he invested deeply in three of the Ordeal classes and I know that brought up a lot of emotions for him. We talked through the event, but I also know that it takes weeks to process such experiences. he is headed soon to slave academy and then to Butchmann's so I expect it will be August before things shake out in any clarified way. In the meanwhile, I am here for him
- My deeply sexy new marine grade cooler was a total life/ice saver when the food was uninspiring and the dining hall fridge failed. So nice to be able to keep cheese and yogurt safely.
- a new cabin in the shade close to the cabins where I hang out most, but still less exposed to the vehicle noise
- the pool with shade canopies
- tickling a boy in the cafe which resulted in a stranger offering Me a sandwich if I could drop the boy to the floor, which I did, repeatedly. The Hungry Holes sandwich was delish and all the better for the fun
- two super classes with Midori, whom I have not attended before. If I ever have a big pile of money lying about unused, I might spend it going to Her Forte Femme.
- simply fantastic class with Dr Ruthie on top burnout. Dr Ruthie is My spirit animal
- very helpful and imagination expanding class with Nayland on age play. The world is such a better place with him in it.
- lightly reconnecting with a switch I played with two years ago, DR. He was having some sort of post-relationship drama when I walked into the fire circle in front of the cabin about 2:30 AM. He turned and marvelled at how strange and perfectly serendipitous it was to see Me right there, right then. Perhaps some play may come of it again, I'd like that.
- several times bumping into boy m, who ghosted 18 monthly ago. he has never had the cajones to have the needed Talk with Me, but at least it was neutral and angst free
- making acquaintance of a new boy d as lunch ended in the dining hall. his compatriot didn't show so he followed Me out and watched Me receive a naked massage under the trees. From that point on, he was quietly around and making himself available. At one point he requested that I donate him to the slave auction, which I was happy to do.
- john attended two classes with Me as requested, one of Gspotting and one on making out. We put what we learned to great use, making Me squirt so good that I splashed him. Learned My sweet spot is deeper than is conventionally described, which is super valuable info and now I understand that I already own just the perfect toy for it.
- having a delightful evening date with j, first the squirting and then giving him a nice solid beating out under the stars at 10 PM, followed by star gazing in the tent. Even saw a shooting star. Worth setting the tent up just for that. 
- And the last night, after Madame and tarin had gone to their respective beds, j was driving one of the golf cart taxis to help out, so I joined him up front and we had a delightful romp in loops around camp, picking up and dropping off happy people, being silly while providing a safe ride through the darkness. We stopped off to participate in making smores, roasting marshmallows over someone's flaming body, My first human smore. One cabin attached glow rings to the taxi each time we stopped, turning us into a phosphorescent jitney. I took it all off at the end of the night, and made an 8 foot garland, which hung above My bed at home for a week until the glow was sadly all gone. At one point we had to go up to the rutted dirt parking lot, which turned into a shared pee, a long kiss under the bright stars, and a bumpy Mr. Toad's Wild Ride taking the long way back.  It was a wonderful way to end camp together.

Finally, I would be less than fully honest if I failed to mention that one dinner hour at camp found Me wearing a full body fleece Eeyore onesie costume, walking around, drinking one of j's excellent icey cocktails, as I startled the many people who know Me as the more heavy-hitter, less whimsical version of Myself. The photo is not as great as the image in My head, but oh well. My friend jenny later said she was proud of Me for going outside My comfort zone and doing that. And yes, a fleece Eeyore onesie in 85 degree heat and humidity was *not* really comfortable. It even caused boy t's jaw to drop to the ground and stay there, that may have been the best part of the promenade.  

No comments:

Post a Comment